Wednesday 16 January 2019

Game Journalism - Play 4

1. If I were to start over...


  1.  Start collecting materials/debris with the plastic hook or 'E' (Continuously doing this)
  2. Make an empty cup
  3. Make a water purifier
  4. Make a small crop farm
  5. Grow beet/potatoes as a food resource
  6. Craft a building hammer in order to expand raft, or repair it from sharks
  7. Craft a research table to find more recipes (I would make a scarecrow to get the seagulls off the crops)
  8. If I saw an island, I would make an anchor and 'loot' the island
  9. Craft a fishing rod to catch fish, for a good food resource and to make shark bait so I can forage underwater
  10. Craft a simple grill to cook the fish
(after doing all that I should be in a stable state and be able to live and sustain myself)


2. The Best Tool For Survival is... 



THE PLASTIC HOOK! ~

I think it's the best tool for survival because it helps you collect more items faster than just waiting for items to come to you. And when you craft the plastic hook, it barely needs any materials and is super cheap to craft. You only need 1 piece of plank + 2 pieces of plastic, and I would say the durability is pretty good too as it lasts a while.


3. My Raft



The best feature on my raft has to be the collection nets. While I'm busy running around trying to save my hunger and thirst, the collection nets just collect the debris for me and makes it much easier.



No comments:

Post a Comment