Thursday 1 November 2018

Video Editing - Slideshow - Cut to the Beat - Project #3




I first got all those photos and videos that I would be using and imported into the project. After that I added my audio track right away, and added in markers according to the beat. After selecting my images and videos, I then selected the option 'automate to sequence' and clicked 'ignore audio' to delete the audio clip from the videos, that will be imported. Since it probably wouldn't be perfect on the first try, I moved around clips that I feel would be better in a different position. After all that, I added transitions on each one, (I could copy the transitions) I prefer adding different transitions on each one to make it match the beat better. When I was done, with all the text too, I exported it. But with the file possibly being larger than 100mb, I had to choose a different preset option. And I could choose either 'Youtube 480p SD' or if that's still too large, I could go for 'Twitter 640x640'

No comments:

Post a Comment