Thursday 18 October 2018

Video Editing - Slideshow - Basic


First Slideshow

I first gathered 10 images, but in my case 9 images and a gif, then I imported them into the project. I changed the duration of the photos before dragging them onto the timeline. When I wanted to add effects to a certain image I would click on the image then go to the toolbar above and go to editing/effects. I also used key frames to make the images change positions, or scale. And then I added music last.



Second Slideshow

For this slideshow I just followed the first tutorial above, with the exception of adding more images. This time for the music though, since I had to transition between it, I went to audio transitions options in the effects bar. I picked the fade option and dragged the transition and dragged it in between my two audio clips. And I used keyframes to animate the text and images. I also used the option 'Video Transitions' in the effects bar, and dragged the transition in between the clips that I want to transition it to. This also worked the same on text (graphics) Other than those small differences, everything else from this video was based off of the first tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment